Tag : w-residences
Top 10 Reasons to live at the W Hollywood Residences
Heather & I saw the residences at the W today and here are the top ten reasons I think it’d rock to have a place there:
1. They will ship your luggage anywhere in the world when you travel (yeah a trip to LAX without baggage).
2. Room Service from the French Brasserie Cote D’Azur in the lobby (when I’m simply too tired to go downstairs).
3. VIP access to the Las Vegas style nightclub on the roof of the W Hotel (no gross flight to Las Vegas for the nightclubs).
4. I could walk to Sushi Ike (even though most people would go to Katsuya because it’s closer).
5. I’ve always wanted to be Eloise (all the amenities of the W Hotel at my fingertips).
6. Valet Parking (need I say more?).
7. It’s LEED Certified (that means it’ll be built in accordance with the U.S Green Building Council for LEED certification’s green and sustainable design principles).
8. Bliss Spa (again, need I say more?).
9. Discounts at participating W Hotels worldwide (where my luggage will meet me).
10. Three pools and a fitness Club on the property (I’m guessing I’d be hanging by the pools more than working out).
Photos Courtesy of W Hollywood Residences.
Categories: Hot Houses, Learka's Blog, Luxury Condominiums, Market Update | Tags: Bosnakroy, Condos, Heather Roy, Hollywood, Hollywood W, Learka Bosnak, Los Angeles Real Estate, Teles Properties, W Residences | Permalink