Tag : turkey
Thanksgiving Turkey Pine Cone
How To Make A Turkey Pine Cone
You will need:
~ adult supervision
~ construction paper or feathers
~ pen or pencil
~ googly eyes
~ pipe cleaner
~ pine cone (if you live in southern California, and are pine cone deprived, you can always use a toilet paper roll!)
If you don’t have feathers, start by making your own:
~ Trace hand on construction paper.
~ Cut out hand outline.
Now assemble the turkey:
- Glue feathers or construction paper substitute to back of pine cone.
- Glue googly eyes to front of pine cone.
- Form pipe cleaner into gobble and glue to front of pine cone.
- Form pipe cleaner into feet and glue to bottom of pine cone.
- Place turkey pine cone in center of Thanksgiving spread.
Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving and a wonderful holiday season!