Tag : los-angeles-real-estate
What: 5 Bedroom 8 Bath (6 full 2 half) 8,000 square foot Custom Estate Built in 2007 situated on a 2+ acre parcel with pool and detached garage/guesthouse.
Where: Beverly Hills off of Benedict Canyon:
Why: We loved it from the driveway. The details are amazing. The owner is a designer and created a lot of the fixtures personally just for this residence. I think we responded to the modern clean lines with a nod to the Californian Mediterranean. It is clearly new but looks like it belongs. The lot is equally fantastic with a green canyon view – not a lot of houses on the facing hillside so it feels both expansive and private. A happy marriage of classic comfort and modern design features.
Highlights: Great proportions, lots of volume – two story public room, good light, private, gated, dramatic pool, and a terrific view.
What it will run you: Listed for $15mil
Photos from The MLS. Seller represented by Coldwell Banker.
15 Car Underground Parking Garage!
JUST REDUCED! Now $26,950,000
Area: Off of Benedict Canyon in Beverly Hills Post Office
This is an obviously amazing 1920s landmark Spanish.Designed by John Bercsi -know for his work on several notable estates in Los Angeles Like the Buster Keaton-Cary Grant-James Mason home – this property has 9 bedrooms, 13 baths, 2 fountains, 1 screening room, a gym, a library and a pool on 4 acres with city and ocean views .
Those are the kind of numbers that get you noticed, especially in a town where we talk about our lot sizes in square feet.
But what really says ‘I’ve made it!” is the 15 car underground parking garage. The parking is not only bigger than at your first apartment, we are guessing that garage has a better view too.
Photos from The MLS. Seller represented by Westside Estate Agency, Inc.
Top 10 Reasons to live at the W Hollywood Residences
Heather & I saw the residences at the W today and here are the top ten reasons I think it’d rock to have a place there:
1. They will ship your luggage anywhere in the world when you travel (yeah a trip to LAX without baggage).
2. Room Service from the French Brasserie Cote D’Azur in the lobby (when I’m simply too tired to go downstairs).
3. VIP access to the Las Vegas style nightclub on the roof of the W Hotel (no gross flight to Las Vegas for the nightclubs).
4. I could walk to Sushi Ike (even though most people would go to Katsuya because it’s closer).
5. I’ve always wanted to be Eloise (all the amenities of the W Hotel at my fingertips).
6. Valet Parking (need I say more?).
7. It’s LEED Certified (that means it’ll be built in accordance with the U.S Green Building Council for LEED certification’s green and sustainable design principles).
8. Bliss Spa (again, need I say more?).
9. Discounts at participating W Hotels worldwide (where my luggage will meet me).
10. Three pools and a fitness Club on the property (I’m guessing I’d be hanging by the pools more than working out).
Photos Courtesy of W Hollywood Residences.
Categories: Hot Houses, Learka's Blog, Luxury Condominiums, Market Update | Tags: Bosnakroy, Condos, Heather Roy, Hollywood, Hollywood W, Learka Bosnak, Los Angeles Real Estate, Teles Properties, W Residences | Permalink
Great Design in Venice
Once upon a time there was a good size lot on Broadway in Venice and now we have four beautiful single family homes.
Los Angeles native Stephen Vitalich AIA has given us a project with a wonderful look, great design, amazing use of space and a little sustainability for good measure. The development has a cohesive look but these are four individual residences each with their own lot. Each house has 2600 square feet 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and an attached garage. We loved the roof top deck and were amazed by the light and open feel achieved with the 40 foot long skylight.
The finishes are great too – modern yet organic feeling, an interesting mix without feeling too chaotic. And the Unico high-efficiency hydronic heating and air conditioning system makes you feel like a responsible citizen of the planet. Blocks from Abbot Kinney, listed at $1.7mi.
Pictures from The MLS
Seller represented by Coldwell Banker
Categories: Hot Houses, Luxury Condominiums | Tags: Bosnakroy, Distinctive Homes, Heather Roy, Learka Bosnak, Los Angeles Real Estate, Modern home, Stephen Vitalich, Teles Properties, Venice | Permalink