Tag : heather-learka
Old Hollywood Glamour for Sale in Los Feliz
There is nothing better than a superbly restored 1930s Spanish-style home, and on this week’s Caravan (our tour of open houses) that’s what was on the menu at 2459 Park Oak Drive in Los Feliz.
Complete with a lush screening room fit for a movie star, the deco details of the 5bed/6bath home listed at $3,495,000, abound; taking you right back to the golden age of Hollywood faster than you can say Musso & Frank.
According to the listing agent, Josh Flagg, this house not only feels historically important, rumor has it that the home does have a place in history as it allegedly features the first swimming pool built in Los Feliz. Who knows if it’s true, and really who cares. The important thing is that this home is beautiful and we thought you’d want to take a look!
CLICK HERE for the home’s website
Categories: Uncategorized | Tags: Distinctive Homes, Heather & Learka, Heather T. Roy, Josh Flagg, Learka Bosnak, Los Angeles Real Estate, Los Feliz, Los Feliz house on the market, Old Hollywood Home, Teles Properties | Permalink
dineLA Starts TODAY!
dineLA’s Restaurant Week is a 12-day dining event in which more than 300 restaurants–many of L.A.’s top ones, in fact–offer well-priced prix fixe lunch and dinner menus.
There are no tickets or passes required, simply dine out at a participating restaurant (click here to find a list).
Advance reservations are strongly recommended.
LA Times Reports: California's Luxury Housing Market is HOT, HOT, HOT!
This week the Los Angeles Times reported that “sales of $1-million-plus homes went through the roof in California”. Moreover, super-luxury homes of the 20-mil and up variety are also on the move!
Here is a link to the article in its entirety, but in case you’re in a hurry, here are some extremely interesting highlights:
1. Statewide, 39,145 homes changed hands for $1 million or more in 2013, up 45% from the year before and the best showing since 2007.
2. Southern California broke a record with 4,514 sales at $2 million and above, and L.A. County also eclipsed previous highs with 2,628 sales.
3. Statewide, areas with the highest number of sales at $1 million-plus were led by Manhattan Beach, Hillsborough and La Jolla. Brentwood and Beverly Hills came in sixth and seventh, respectively.
4. Celebrities including American Hustle star and house flipper Jeremy Renner were in on the action too. Renner, along with his real estate business partners, “raked in $24 million for a mansion on two acres in Holmby Hills. The Roaring ’20s Art Deco-style house, reached by a cobblestone driveway, includes five fireplaces, six bedrooms, 11 bathrooms and 10,005 square feet of living space.”
Here are some pics of Renner’s gorgeous flip!
Categories: Uncategorized | Tags: Bosnakroy, California Luxury Real Estate, Distinctive Homes, estates, Heather & Learka, Holmby Hills, Jeremy Renner, Los Angeles Real Estate, Los Angeles real estate agents, Teles | Permalink
This Saturday, March 1st from 10am-2pm you had better get yourself to Barneys New York at The Grove because they are hosting a Cronut Pop-Up Shop with none other than Cronut originator, Chef Dominique Ansel!
All Cronut sales will benefit Heart of Los Angeles, a nonprofit providing under-served youth with exceptional academics, arts and athletics programs.
See, you will actually be doing a good deed while you consume all those layers of carbo-goodness, so eat on!
Get Ready for Oscar!
Here are a few essentials for an award-winning Oscar night …
1. A Printable Oscar Ballot…(click here)
2. Predictions using data-mining to help win your Oscar Pool
3. A guide to the best pizza delivery in Los Angeles…be sure to order early!
4. Information on Oscar-related road closures around Hollywood (click photo for info)
Enjoy the show!