Tag : bosnakroy
Top 10 Reasons to live at the W Hollywood Residences
Heather & I saw the residences at the W today and here are the top ten reasons I think it’d rock to have a place there:
1. They will ship your luggage anywhere in the world when you travel (yeah a trip to LAX without baggage).
2. Room Service from the French Brasserie Cote D’Azur in the lobby (when I’m simply too tired to go downstairs).
3. VIP access to the Las Vegas style nightclub on the roof of the W Hotel (no gross flight to Las Vegas for the nightclubs).
4. I could walk to Sushi Ike (even though most people would go to Katsuya because it’s closer).
5. I’ve always wanted to be Eloise (all the amenities of the W Hotel at my fingertips).
6. Valet Parking (need I say more?).
7. It’s LEED Certified (that means it’ll be built in accordance with the U.S Green Building Council for LEED certification’s green and sustainable design principles).
8. Bliss Spa (again, need I say more?).
9. Discounts at participating W Hotels worldwide (where my luggage will meet me).
10. Three pools and a fitness Club on the property (I’m guessing I’d be hanging by the pools more than working out).
Photos Courtesy of W Hollywood Residences.
Categories: Hot Houses, Learka's Blog, Luxury Condominiums, Market Update | Tags: Bosnakroy, Condos, Heather Roy, Hollywood, Hollywood W, Learka Bosnak, Los Angeles Real Estate, Teles Properties, W Residences | Permalink
Great Design in Venice
Once upon a time there was a good size lot on Broadway in Venice and now we have four beautiful single family homes.
Los Angeles native Stephen Vitalich AIA has given us a project with a wonderful look, great design, amazing use of space and a little sustainability for good measure. The development has a cohesive look but these are four individual residences each with their own lot. Each house has 2600 square feet 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and an attached garage. We loved the roof top deck and were amazed by the light and open feel achieved with the 40 foot long skylight.
The finishes are great too – modern yet organic feeling, an interesting mix without feeling too chaotic. And the Unico high-efficiency hydronic heating and air conditioning system makes you feel like a responsible citizen of the planet. Blocks from Abbot Kinney, listed at $1.7mi.
Pictures from The MLS
Seller represented by Coldwell Banker
Categories: Hot Houses, Luxury Condominiums | Tags: Bosnakroy, Distinctive Homes, Heather Roy, Learka Bosnak, Los Angeles Real Estate, Modern home, Stephen Vitalich, Teles Properties, Venice | Permalink
Guess the View:
Q. Where was this picture taken?
A. From the maid’s ironing room on the upper floor of this 7,500 squarefoot estate built off of Schuyler in Beverly Hills Post Office circa 2003.
Photos from The MLS. Seller represented by Sotheby’s Int’l Rlty.
Do you have a putting green off of your master suite?
If you want one, there’s one available in the lower hills of Sunset Plaza. In addition, there’s a private pool, indoor/outdoor flow throughout this modern house. Let us know if you want to see it!
Seller represented by Elite Properties & Estates.
Categories: Hot Houses | Tags: Bosnakroy, Distinctive Homes, Heather Roy, Hollywood Hills, Learka Bosnak, Los Angeles Real Estate, Modern home, Putting green, Sunset Plaza, Teles Properties | Permalink