Category : market-update
Top 10 Reasons to live at the W Hollywood Residences
Heather & I saw the residences at the W today and here are the top ten reasons I think it’d rock to have a place there:
1. They will ship your luggage anywhere in the world when you travel (yeah a trip to LAX without baggage).
2. Room Service from the French Brasserie Cote D’Azur in the lobby (when I’m simply too tired to go downstairs).
3. VIP access to the Las Vegas style nightclub on the roof of the W Hotel (no gross flight to Las Vegas for the nightclubs).
4. I could walk to Sushi Ike (even though most people would go to Katsuya because it’s closer).
5. I’ve always wanted to be Eloise (all the amenities of the W Hotel at my fingertips).
6. Valet Parking (need I say more?).
7. It’s LEED Certified (that means it’ll be built in accordance with the U.S Green Building Council for LEED certification’s green and sustainable design principles).
8. Bliss Spa (again, need I say more?).
9. Discounts at participating W Hotels worldwide (where my luggage will meet me).
10. Three pools and a fitness Club on the property (I’m guessing I’d be hanging by the pools more than working out).
Photos Courtesy of W Hollywood Residences.
Categories: Hot Houses, Learka's Blog, Luxury Condominiums, Market Update | Tags: Bosnakroy, Condos, Heather Roy, Hollywood, Hollywood W, Learka Bosnak, Los Angeles Real Estate, Teles Properties, W Residences | Permalink
CBS Morning News- Now's a good time to buy a house.
If you have any real estate related questions, Heather & Learka are happy to help!
Forbes says "One Solution-Buy more real estate."
So the value of your real estate holdings has tanked. One solution: Buy more real estate.
Forbes Magazine dated August 03, 2009
By Scott Wolley
“The reputation of virtually every type of investment has been sullied over the past year, but no other asset class has come off looking quite as rotten as real estate.
The housing bubble was just the start. Shares of companies that own malls, office buildings, storage units and other properties fell a sickening 75% from their early 2007 peak to their low this March. Although they’ve rebounded since, real estate investment trusts are still down an average of 60%, which is a far sight worse than the 40% decline in the broader stock market. With house prices still falling, demand for commercial property weak and credit tight, more nasty surprises could be just around the corner……”
Click here to read entire article.
Categories: Market Update | Tags: Bosnakroy, Forbes advise on housing market, Forbes time to buy a house, Heather Roy, Learka Bosnak, Los Angeles Real Estate, Scott Wolley Forbes, Teles Properties | Permalink
Something you don't see everyday...
A westside rentals sign on commercial space in Beverly Hills. Articles, economists, commercial agents have all been telling us how rough the commercial real estate market is but the westside rentals sign – as in ‘I found my first LA apartment on Westside Rentals’ – on Little Santa Monica really hammers it home.
Federal Home Buyer Tax Credit